CR123A 1500mAh Semi Sealing CR17335 Industrial Primary Lithium
Batteries for Smoke detectors
|Max Size(mm)||Φ17.0×34.5||Standard Discharge Current(mA)||1.0|
|Weight(g)||20||Max Continuous Current(mA)||1500|
|Nominal Voltage(V)||3.0||Max Pulse Current(mA)||3000|
1. Battery Characteristic
Nominal voltage up to 3.6 V
Energy density up to 590 Wh/kg
More than 90% of the capacity could be output at a stable voltage
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-55°C to +85°C
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Wireless telecommunication devices
- Smoke detectors,security alarms, seismometers, digital door lock
3. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
They will be hot very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic
materials leakage if they are closed to fire.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium batteries manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- The main solutions are high power, high capacity(hermetic &
semi sealing). Low temperature etc;
- Combing suggestions and multiple cascade and parallel connecting
ways are workable for HCB;
- The products can be stored for 10 years which is very reliable.
5. General Safety Instructions
- The battery should be stored in dry environment.
- Do not continue to use the battery if abnormal heat release or
- Please read the manual before using our battery.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician at
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on
batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way
they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or
toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.