3.6V Primary Bobbin DD ER341245 36000mAh for smart parking
Intelligent monitoring system
|Battery discharged at continuous current 10mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||400mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||800mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
• Nominal voltage up to 3.6 V
High Energy Density
• Energy density up to 590 Wh/kg
Stable Operating Voltage
• More than 90% of the capacity could be output at a stable voltage
Wide Operating Temperature Range
• -55°C to +85°C
Long Shelf Life
• Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
• Glass-to-metal seal
• Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different
2. Main Applications
- Medical Instruments, Cash Registers, Alarms and security wireless
devices, Mobile asset tracking, Electronic Meters (Water, Gas,
Electricity), Automotive telematics, Vehicle tracking device, ETC
(Electronic Toll Collection System).
- Fully automatic cameras with flash and exposure meter, Lighting,
Radios, Electronic locks, Medical equipment, Water, gas and
electricity meters, Memory backup power sources.
3. Bobbin Benefits
- Excellent safety record, high capacity
- Typical Applications
- Low power consumption & long shelf life equipment,
- like calculator, industrial PC CMOS, memory support power, etc.
4. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- The main solutions are high power, high capacity(hermetic &
semi sealing). Low temperature etc;
- Combing suggestions and multiple cascade and parallel connecting
ways are workable for HCB.
- Lithium is the lightest of metals and it floats on water. It also
has the greatest electrochemical potential which makes it one of
the most reactive of metals. These properties give Lithium the
potential to achieve very high energy and power densities
permitting batteries with very long useful life and small cell
6. General Safety Instructions
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on
batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way
they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or
toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
7. Use Warning
- This battery is a non-rechargeable battery.
- DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY!
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery for a few minutes with 100mA.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
8. HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
With every improvement that is made, HCB continues to pursue
perfection. Technological development & innovation are of great
importance to HCB. We have been focusing on providing reliable
products & services to the customers worldwides for more than