Primary CC 3.6V 15000mAh Li-SOCl2 Battery ER26500 for gas meter
water meter smart meter IoT
|Max Size(mm)||Φ26.2×50.0||Standard Discharge Current(mA)||/|
|Weight(g)||68||Max Continuous Current(mA)||50|
|Nominal Voltage(V)||3.6||Max Pulse Current(mA)|
1. Battery Characteristic
Nominal voltage up to 3.6 V
Energy density up to 590 Wh/kg
More than 90% of the capacity could be output at a stable voltage
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-55°C to +85°C
2. Main Applications
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), cylinder inspection device
High temperature detector
- Military use and other applications in high temperature
3. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, what should we
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What is the effect of the signs + and - on the battery?
You need to follow the signs + and - on the batteries and make sure
not to reverse. If batteries are wrongly used, they will be hot
very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods can be provided with you if
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. General Safety Instructions
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on
batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way
they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or
toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and
will lead to violent rupture and/or fire.
- Lithium is the lightest of metals and it floats on water. It also
has the greatest electrochemical potential which makes it one of
the most reactive of metals. These properties give Lithium the
potential to achieve very high energy and power densities
permitting batteries with very long useful life and small cell
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) battery has high energy
density, and its nominal voltage is 3.6V. Bobbin structure is best
suited for low current discharge and spiral structure is best
suited for high current discharge.
- High energy density, double that of premium alkaline batteries
- Low weight
- High cell voltage
- Flat discharge characteristic
- Low self discharge
- Very long shelf life
- Very long operating life
- Wide operating temperature range
- Excellent durability
- Small cell size