|Battery discharged at continuous current 5mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||250mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Nominal voltage up to 3.6 V
Energy density up to 590 Wh/kg
More than 90% of the capacity could be output at a stable voltage
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-55°C to +85°C
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, digital door lock
Well pressure meters, float meters, logging while drilling(LWD),
measure while drilling(MWD), etc.
3. Use Warning
- This battery is a non-rechargeable battery.
- DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY!
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery for a few minutes with 100mA.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- This is not a high drain battery, please don't use it for any
applications with discharging current > 200 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C),
dry and ventilated.
- Excellent safety record, high capacity
- Typical Applications
- Low power consumption & long shelf life equipment,
- like calculator, industrial PC CMOS, memory support power, etc.
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- The main solutions are high power, high capacity(hermetic &
semi sealing). Low temperature etc;
- Combing suggestions and multiple cascade and parallel connecting
ways are workable for HCB.
6. General Safety Instructions
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and
will lead to violent rupture and/or fire.
7. ithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) battery has high energy
density, and its nominal voltage is 3.6V. Bobbin structure is best
suited for low current discharge and spiral structure is best
suited for high current discharge.