|Battery discharged at continuous current 20mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||6.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||4000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||5000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
- High Voltage
Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
- High Energy Density
Specific energy density up to 260 Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to +85°C
- Long Shelf Life
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
High capacity, stable performance, no passivation effect
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Wireless telecommunication devices
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
4. Company Advantages
- The quality management system in HCB is accord with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- We have much experience in drop test package;
- The package of HCB battery is very safe and we can show you the
report for safe transport of the goods to you;
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- HCB Battery has passed the UL standard;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How to store the battery in your warehouse?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- What is the effect of the signs + and - on the battery?
You need to follow the signs + and - on the batteries and make sure
not to reverse. If batteries are wrongly used, they will be hot
very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage.
- Why should you keep the batteries away from the fir?
They will be hot very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic
materials leakage if they are closed to fire.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- Can the batteries be mixed to use on different electrochemical
system, grades or brands?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The water explosion will be caused if you throw the batteries into